Enjoy all treats and NO TRICKS in these “Spooky Sculpture Kits for Kids.” A limited number of low-cost art supplies and activity boxes are available for advance purchase and convenient curbside pick up from the museum. Kits are $5 each. Please limit six kits per order. You will receive an email confirmation after placing your order.
Each box has educational and fun art encounters inspired by outdoor sculpture featured in “Out of the Box” and exhibited on the museum grounds. Children may work independently or with the entire family for a candy-free alternative.
Museum staff will distribute kits between 3 and 5 p.m. on Thursday, October 29, 2020.
Five out of five dentists recommend “Spooky Sculpture Kits for Kids!”
Directions for Curbside Pick Up
- Enter the museum parking lot via Woodfield Drive.
- Pull up to the museum front entrance, and double park in the drop-off loop.
- Call 334.844.1484, provide your name and number of kits to our visitor services associates.
- A museum staff member will deliver your kit(s) to your vehicle.
- Exit the drop-off loop and proceed towards the South College Street exit.
- Post pictures of your finished artwork, tagging @JCSMAuburn for inclusion in our online gallery.