If you are a new user, select “guest” and enter your information to create your account.
Not sure if you already have an account?
The museum is part of a campus-wide, secure ticketing platform along with the Gogue Performing Arts Center, the Department of Music and the Department of Theatre. You may already have an account if you have purchased or reserved a ticket for a performance at any of the other venues or are an Auburn employee or student. Faculty, staff and students may enter the enterprise account used to access many university systems, such as AUAccess.
- Enter the quantity in the dialogue box next to “JCSM Registration” and click continue.
- Select “Art Kit” from the drop-down box labeled “Section.”
- Next, you will verify the number of tickets in your shopping cart and click continue.
- Review your shopping cart and click continue.
- On the delivery details page, select “email” and continue.
- Next, you may update your billing contact info.
- Click “buy” to complete your transaction.
The system will send a confirmation to the email on file, with a PDF ticket attached and a link to Apple Wallet included. You may print and bring a physical ticket, present the e-ticket on your smart device or download it to your Apple Wallet. Android users should install PassWallet onto your device before clicking to download.
If you are a current museum supporter, you may also have a digital supporter card in your digital wallet. Your digital supporter card is used to redeem Museum Shop discounts and reciprocal perks.