Your child can become a “Museum Maker” this summer with The Jule!
The Museum Maker Summer Camp series offers an interactive artistic growth experience for children ages 5 to 13. We will be hosting 3 separate 1-week camp sessions which vary depending on your child’s age. Read below for more information.
Wild at Art (Ages 5-7) – June 6 – 10, 2022
Campers will learn all about connections between art and nature. During this very special week, campers will visit not only The Jule, but also the Davis Arboretum. Special guests from the Auburn Museum of Natural History will also be onsite to help bring art and nature to life.
Raiders of the Lost Art (Ages 8-10) – June 27 – July 1, 2022
Campers will uncover art techniques and materials of the past and make connections across time to the work of contemporary artists. Projects will include everything from creating their own paint using natural materials, working with plaster and clay, and 3D printing.
The Art of Game Design (Ages 11-13) – July 18 – 22, 2022
Campers will learn all about the game design process for creating analogue (board and card) games and basic digital games. Students will make their own games and complete working versions of them by the end of camp.
- Each camp session is 5 days long with each day lasting from 8:30am – Noon.
- Each session cost $150, with a 10% discount to families signed up with siblings. Use code SUMMER.
- We will be limiting camp sessions to 10 campers.
- Campers will supply their own snacks (no nuts) and water bottle.
- Campers will receive a free t-shirt with registration.